- Dipping her paw in your water glass.
- Swatting your cheek when it's time to wake up.
- Sitting with her butt directly in your face.
- Scratching the couch instead of the scratching post next to it.
- Licking her private areas in public areas.
Confidence is the backbone of who you are. It affects how you go about your day and your life. Shelly had the confidence to say "I know he's trying to sleep, but I'm going to lay down and take a nap on his face." I respected that, even if it meant finding cat hair in my nose every morning.